- clearly true; providing no possibility of doubt;
- impossible to doubt; unquestionable;
- that cannot be doubted; patently evident or certain; unquestionable;
- certainly true : not able to be doubted;
use : this word is also used as a noun meaning that which is indubitable.
origin : 1615-25; < Latin indubitābilis.
- The story has many variants, but all of them reflect an indubitable truth – China-made toys are taking a great market share in global markets.
- Her costume had about it an indubitable air, a finality of perfection in its kind.
- The indubitable effect of the potion convinced many unbelievers.
- The indubitable fact that there are no more woolly mammoths or saber-toothed tigers around.
Did you find the word interesting? Yes!
Share it with your friends and give them a chance to learn something new..