- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Certificate
In this Excel A 2 Z – An In-depth video course, Instructor introduces you to the most simplest and logical way to understand Excel environment in detail.
In this Excel training course, you will learn by watching the author actually perform the operation he is instructing on, as he explains step by step how to perform these functions. The training starts with Excel Introduction and its interface, how to write a Formula in Excel and starts with basic formulas like Sum and Count then gradually move to the complex one like IF, IF with And, IF with OR, Nested IF. Then it will cover the whole Lookup Functionality. Financial Functions will be covered there after with Date & Time Functions.
It will also covers the basics of Excel Charts, types of charts in Excel (e.g. Column, Bar, Line, Pie, Pie of Pie, Bar of Pie, Area, bubble chart etc.)
Data Validation, What-if Analysis, Solver Add-in covers afterwards.
Then we will see step by step how to record a Macro. Then it will show you how to use show developer tab, ways to record a Macro, record a Macro, use Relative Reference, Create a Monthly Report Macro, assign a Macro to a shape, how to edit or delete a Macro and finally what are the security settings of a Macro.
By the completion of this online training course, you will be fully versed, and capable of using most of the Formulas & Functions in Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013 in a commercial Environment.
What are the requirements?
- Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 110 lectures and 9 hours of content!
- An In-depth excel tutorial
- From basics of writing a formula to complex functions
- Functions explained in most logical and simplest manner
- Suitable for beginners to advanced users. ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Learn different Functions from Microsoft Certified trainer from your own desk.
- Get a certificate of completion
What is the target audience?
- Working Professionals & Students
No Reviews found for this course.