- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Certificate
2 STUDENTS ENROLLED
- Conducted by an instructor who worked in Sales Finance at Google, and set up Product Finance at Flipkart
Whether you are an engineer seeking to understand business, or a business/strategy person seeking to understand technology – this course is right for you.
- Case studies of Apple, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- In-depth analysis of the business models of these companies
- Line-by-line walk through their financial statements and investor filings
- Product choices – good and bad – made by these companies
- Competitive analysis of each company: how they stack up in revenue, growth, profitability and valuation
Talk to us!
- Mail us about anything – anything! – and we will always reply 🙂
What are the requirements to take this course?
- Students should have heard of Apple, Twitter, Google, Facebook and LinkedIn and ideally should have used some of these companies products
What are you going to get from this course?
- Over 33 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Understand common business models in the tech industry
- Spot trends, and possibly pick the winners and losers of tomorrow
- Understand how we got to today – the key players, their successes, failures, strengths and weaknesses
- Make sense, line-by-line of the financial statements and investor reports of tech companies
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs – those who don’t learn from history are condemned to repeat it
- Engineers and product managers – folks with a strong understanding of product, now looking to get the business knowledge needed to build a business
- Finance and business professionals – folks who get the business aspects, and are now looking to really understand product and technology
No Reviews found for this course.